Codice sconto Qatar - da usare entro 15 ottobre

Come e Dove trovare i best prices
Rispondi
maclover
Blue
Blue

Questo il codice QVRS3

Questi i T&C

Offer period: valid until 15 October 2023.
Travel period: for travel until 14 January 2024.
Offer valid for travel on all Qatar Airways operated flights network-wide (not applicable on any interline or codeshare flights)
Saving applies to base airfare fare only and does not apply to taxes, surcharges and all other standard market surcharges.
Savings of 10% on base fare amount in Economy Class will apply to booking classes: N,Q,T,O (Classic)
Savings of 10% on base fare amount in Economy Class will apply to booking classes: K,M,L,V,S (Convenience)
Savings of 10% on base fare amount in Business Class will apply to booking classes: R (Classic)
Savings of 10% on base fare amount in Business Class will apply to booking classes: D,I (Comfort)
Valid for return and one way itineraries.
Qatar Airways will not be responsible for any fare differences if customers fail insert the promo code prior to initiating a flight search which will activate the special discount.
Flights eligible for the saving are clearly marked with a sales tag beside them. Please ensure only flights eligible for the saving are selected when booking.
Fares displayed will already include the applicable savings.
Customers who did not receive a saving, cannot be credited retrospectively.
The following booking classes are excluded from this offer: W (Lite).
Not valid in combination with any other promotion or any other market fares.
Changes and cancellation: see detailed fare rules at the time of booking.
Seats are limited and might not be available on all flights, and are subject to availability in the respective booking class at the time of booking.
Customers may use this offer more than once during the offer period.
Minimum Stay / Maximum Stay - Depends on the class booked. Please review at the time of booking.
For full terms and conditions, please review detailed fare rules at the time of booking.
Rispondi